MedDerm ...at a glance
MedDerm is dedicated to a safe atmosphere for research subjects and to delivering high quality trial operations and procedures in a timely manner. We strictly adhere to HIPAA, GCP/ICH, IRB, and FDA guidelines/regulations.
- Certified clinical research coordinators with over 20 year combined experience in dermatologic clinical research.
- Board-certified dermatologist experienced in clinical trials involving psoriasis, lupus, acne, rosacea, hidradenitis wounds and phototherapy.
- MedDerm is located in Hillcrest, just north of Downtown San Diego.
- Near major highways with good access to the public transit system.
- Located between two major hospitals with emergency services.
- 3500 square foot office with 8 exam rooms with integrated use for both research and non-research patients.
- On site laboratory, temperature controlled drug storage, centrifuge and refrigerator/freezer.
- Capable of conducting Phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Internet connectivity of T1 bandwith or higher.
- Medical Dermatology
- General Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Narrowband UVB Phototherapy
- UVA-1 and PUVA Photochemotherapy
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Nd-YAG vascular laser
- Fractionated C02 laser
- 1319nm Laser for Acne and Acne Scarring
- Intense Pulsed Light
- Erbium Laser
- Cosmetic Services (Botox, Fillers, Sclerotherapy)
- High-speed laser hair removal
- Skin Tightening
- Wound care
For more information please contact:
Michelle Pelle, M.D., Medical Director
3965 5th Ave. Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92103
P: (619) 243-7015
F: (619) 542-0559